Fable 3 Wheel of Misfortune bug?

I just went back to Fable 3 to play the new DLC Traitor's Keep. I had beaten the entire game 100% no issues. I went back to have some fun at the Wheel of Misfortune, but had to leave before I got to start, so I saved my game in the room after the door locks behind you. When I came back to play there is no option to activate the wheel and I cannot fast travel because "You cannot fast travel until you complete your current quest.". Unfortunately I don't know of a way to revert back to an older save, and this is my only character. Any suggestions? I'd rather not have wasted the 600 points on DLC I won't be able to play.

Sorry, my gf meant to post this on her account "scrumshesto" but my account auto-logged in on the website. Any answers posted here will still get to her, though. The only thing I can think of is getting a second Fable 3 and her giving all her weapons/clothes to one of my characters, and then me trading them back onto a new one. We would prefer to keep and play her character, though.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Sadly this glitch isn't currently fixable, your Girlfriend will have to start all over again... I'd suggest waiting until the game glitches are fixed by Lionhead...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 178 Applies to: