Fable 3 Understone DLC not downloading

just purchased and downloaded the Fable 3 Understone Quest DLC . It then began to download from 1% and a couple seconds later went right to 100% and said download complete. Understone being 240.26mb, I didn't believe this to be true, I checked my HDD and as I thought, it wasn't there.

It just keeps doing this over and over again, it also says some of the other DLC ( 5-star dog potion for example) is 240.26mb
Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

First, try to completely delete and re-download the content. Steps are found here: forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Tried everything on that link, still having the same problem, could it be a bug on the actual marketplace?

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you unable to access the content from this DLC, or is it just the download speed that is concerning you?

Sorry this didn't help.

I was experiencing the same problem. I was trying to download both Traitor's Keep and Understone and both would immediately jump from 0% to downloaded. I checked my hard drive and saw that Traitor's Keep was downloaded and there was a DLC called "Day 1 DLC" downloaded that was 240.26, identical to Understone. So, I deleted all of the files (except for my hero save file) and re-downloaded both Traitor's Keep and Understone and they both work properly. You'll have to redownload the updates too. I'm not sure what the glitch is.

Sorry this didn't help.