Fable 3 Problems

I was about 2/3 finished with the game when I recieved the dreaded Corrupt File Error.  This happened to me when I was playing Fable 2 also.  What is the problem with the Fable Games? I have invested a lot of money in the Fable Franchises and end up very disapointed.  I lost 6 months of Gaming and still have problems like my gold not showing up when I find it in treasure.  I expect a lot more from Microsoft and I hope others do also.  It just shows how some developers like LionHead care more about money and not creating a good game. Maybe the Consumer Protection division of the Att. Generals office can help with this falty product.  Anyone have any ideas?  Microsoft, Lionhead, do you have any comments?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's Lionhead. I love the Fable games but all 3 are full of bugs. 1 and 3 more so than 2. But they are all pretty bad about it.

happen to me too

Only bug I ran into was the DLC for opening the demon doors. Got the achievement but the 7/7 wouldn't go away until I unistalled the DLC and redownloaded it

Interested in a class-action suit?

also happened to me after 50 hours of gameplay just starting again

after 50 or more hours of play my profile got changed to a girl and changed clothes and no money this happened to both my little brother and twice to me

I dont know if its a bug but my pc fable 3 freezes on save screen after i get the guild seal at the first of the game?  Anyone know how to fix this