Fable 3 No Ground glitch

Hi Xbox support,

I was playing my fable 3 game this afternoon and i used the fast travel to another location option via the world map in my Sanctuary. The location i chose was Bowerstone Castle. Once i appeared my character instantly fell through the ground and continued to fall for approximately 30 seconds before i appeared at surface level and began my fall again.  after this i turned off my xbox and loaded fable 3 again to find this error still accured due to the fact that the game must have saved on entry to Bowerstone Castle. I then called Xbox customer support and was recommended to delete my gamer tag and recover it, sadly this made no difference at all. 

Please find away to fix this error because i have played on my fable account for quite along time and do not wish to loose all my hard work and progress.

Kind regards 

Henry

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

I'm guessing this glitch your suffering isn't fixable, you may have to start all over...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've contacted Lion-Head via there forums and they are to release a patch soon which will fix this error.

Sorry this didn't help.

I do not take credit for this fix, as someone taught me how to do it.I keep seeing people post endless topics about Falling through the map, so figured I would post the fix here.

1- Someone must join the game of the person falling

2- Go buy a piece of clothing, hair ect

3- You are given the option to transport to the dressing room instantly, do this

4- Upon entering the dressing room, the falling character will be ported also allowing him to press start and transport to his sanctuary, where he can use the map and transport to another location

5- Glitch fixed

Hope this saves a few peoples saves!

Sorry this didn't help.