Fable 3 connection troubleshooting/achievements partner

I've a wired broadband connection, the highest quality available for a home network. I can connect to Xbox live, purchase items etc. In the past I've been able to play Halo Reach with no problems (its been 6 months since I've had a gold membership, though none of my connections/settings have changed.) When I attempt a Quick Match in Fable III, it tells me "Co-op session failed to connect. This may be due to your network settings. To check your network settings, go to System Settings on the Xbox Dashboard" and I have, and it's all fine. The run-around support web site ended my search with their solution "try the forums and test co-op with a friend". So here I am. I need someone to friend, and test with. Should it work, we can get our Xbox Live Only Achievements together and possibly gain another gaming friend. If not, then I thank you for your time, and it's off to call support by phone for me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
If u managed to solve this problem, please help me, because I am having the same problem, only I can play with a friend and the other not ..

grateful.