Fable 3 Co-op issue re: Appearence and Stats

Playing Fable 3, I learned that to avoid becoming huge and 8 feet tall, you have to avoid using the sword and guns. I adjusted to sticking with magic, which works fine once you're used to it. Tried Co-op for the first time and within a couple of hours my strength had increased 2 points despite never having used a sword with the character - ever.

Does anyone know if there is a way to avoid this? I assume I acquire attributes based on my co-op player's actions (I won't comment on how I feel about that) but is this a glitch or by design? Is there an option to de-activate it? Lionhead will not answer this question, and Xbox support has no idea. Anyone else ever figure this out?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I am almost sure that is the way the game is programmed. The enemies seem to drop orbs depending on the way they were damaged and killed. Meaning even if you're not hitting them with melee it is possible your co-op partner kills them with melee and the orbs that drop from that opponent are strength orbs. As far as I'm aware there isn't really any way to avoid this except not using a character you don't want strength orbs gained on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The above poster is right. Everything in Fable Co-Op is divded between you both I believe. If your co-op partner picks up 10 melee orbs, you get 5 and they get 5. And like RPGGAMEMAN said, if your Co-op partner is killing enemies with swords then the orbs will head towards your stats as well as your partners.

Only way to avoid it is to have a partner that has the same stat intentions as yourself. Sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.