fable 2 hals armor and weapon

hi i needed to ask but b/c ive reserved fable annaversary i wanted to replay fabe 2 and 3 so when i was dl the dlc for fable 2 i couldnt find my dlc for hals armor/weapon. i looked under my download history and i didnt see it ( though i didnt remember what it was called) so i looked online and on the fable wikki it said the dlc is called the otherworldly bonus. i went through my dl history and i even went through the website and just filtered out the dlc so thats all i could see and it still wasnt there. i should point out that the other dlc for fable 2. i should point out i had the legendary edition but i recently dl fable 2 through the marketplace. the other dlc that you get with the legendary edition i was still able to dl through my history list. can anyone tell me why the dlc called the otherworldly bonus isnt under my history anymore??? or is it called by a different name? any info will be much appriciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i found the answer to my question the dlc isnt called the otherworldly pack its called fable 2 bonus game content for those who see this and was as confused as i was

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.