Fable 2 Game of the year Edition DLC problem

Hello I'm unsure on what all to say here but I had bought the game I think a year or so ago and now after playing all my other games i decided to play through the game but I was looking through all my DLC stuff and my file for Fable 2 is gone and  so is the content. I've played both the DLC's seeing the future and Knothole but the problem is I can't find it in my download history as downloading it but I have one of the achivments for it and I'm afraid I won't be able to download it since it shows in the market place and through the ingame tab that I have to pay for it but I have the game of the year edition I bought brand year from bestbuy. I thought I'd use the codes that game with the game but when I opened up my game game to get to it their gone and all I have is the slip of paper saying that it is apart of the edition and I do have the acivement for the one of the game and I have no idea what I'm suppose to do about playing the content I got with it. and I don't have the recepit to prove i bought it so any help would be greatful for. I don't want to have to pay more money for something I already had once I don't exactly have money to spend on everything now days. Thanks for any help

Niles

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you have the Game of the Year edition you don't have to download the content. It is already in the game. I just started a new game last night and when I got to Bowerstone for the first time, the two DLC missions were on either side of the dock. The snowglobe mission, and the mission you take the submarine to get to (people freezing on an island). They are both there, no downloading required as they are part of the game IF you own the Game of the Year edition. Hope that helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.