F.3.A.R Launch Trailer

Haven't heard many people talking about this game. I enjoyed the first games. Looks they are taking an interesting approach to co-op this time with each character having his own special abilities.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeXoZd5AeW8]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice clip!  Is that Marlyn Manson singing?  It sounds like him to me.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Nice clip!  Is that Marlyn Manson singing?  It sounds like him to me.

[/quote]

Yeah, it is.

I forgot about this game. I would rent it, but I already got LA Noire and Red River today, so won't be any time soon.

I pre-ordered it last week.  You can find the most info about it at whatisfear.com.

Looks really cool. I just bought Fear , both expansions, Fear 2 and one expansion off steam for 9.99.

After watching it, I preordered it from Amazon and got a $20 credit, making it $37, being delivered on Tuesday's release.

After watching it, I preordered it from Amazon and got a $20 credit, making it $37, being delivered on Tuesday's release.

[/quote]Glad to have helped facilitate the process.

I love the FEAR series. I've played every single one of them. I can't wait for this to come out.

[/quote]

Now why is that I always learn about discounts after I order something?

@Never Better...my wife lives on Amazon, and that's where I get 99% of my games.  And FYI, they usually (but not always) have $10-20 credit on preorders.

@Sword...Thanks for the info!

@Bully...my favorite song by Marlyn is "Beautiful People", so I was pretty sure it was him. 

I wish I had known sooner that this game has co-op. I would have gotten it through Gamefly so we could play together John.