F3AR (Fear 3), online pass!

Well, just picked up Fear-3, and guess what, "online pass".

To unlock 2 multiplayer modes & six maps.

I'm @ work, so won't get to check-out the game 'til later.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I guess it also have DL manuals like recent games. I know FPS mostly don't need manual but i like to collect them if have nice art etc.

^^

Right, one fold pamphlet explaining how to redeem the online pass.

Not even a controller layout, or anything pertaining to the game.

I have the game coming to me VIA Gamefly. Should be here tomorrow. I guess I'll have to buy the online pass.

Hmm since I am renting the game, it looks like I might be going through the campaign solo.  lol

That's laaaaaaame.

Thinking about picking up the game myself.

No manual doesn't bother me.  I never read them anyway.  The control layout is "sometimes" in the game itself.  And the online pass, as long as I don't have to buy it because if I did, I'd just play it in SP campaign. 

To those renting the game. You should have a free trial. So you don't have to buy the pass or go solo. You can still try out the multiplayer for a week.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

To those renting the game. You should have a free trial. So you don't have to buy the pass or go solo. You can still try out the multiplayer for a week.

[/quote]

A week would be nice but they seem to be 48 hrs from the recent releases.  Homefront, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, etc. 

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote]

Can anyone confirm this? And from past experience it is indeed about 48 hours.  Most EA games I have rented have the online pass but allow 48 hours free trial.  Which is usually more than enough to see if I want to buy a game.