[ F ] Femme Fatale Recruiting!!!

Hey Ladies!

We are currently recruiting for our XBOX Division.   [ F ] Femme Fatale welcomes casual and competitive gamers. Please read our disclaimer below and if you feel like this is something that you are looking for, feel free to visit www.femmefataleclan.com . While you are there, take a look at our forums as well.

If you have any questions, please feel  free to send me a message on XBL and I would be more than happy to help out.

This gaming clan’s continuous goal is to be a representation of Quality & Uniqueness for its members and the gaming community!

[ F ] Femme Fatale is made up of a diverse group of females that have different levels of gaming experience & interests; but share the same passion for raw action gaming, playing well, demonstrating & building their techniques & skills individually and as a team, giving respect, and receiving respect & making their mark as a quality player in the gaming community![ F ] Femme Fatale is not a single person’s clan, but a team for all of it's members equally & it only exists because it’s members are in it together, and along side others in the gaming community! So, we hope that you like our vision & will feel that we are a positive contribution in gaming!

We accept all females and we do not discriminate based on gaming experience, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or anything else. Disrespect & discrimination will not be tolerated in [ F ].

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

good luck

> I have experienced this clan first hand,...... and I must say that each and every member is super fun, a quality Gamer, and has respect in the Gaming Communities! W00T!

> GAME ON [ F ] FEMME FATALE <