* * * * [ F ] Femme Fatale is RECRUITING FEMALE GAMERS * * * * Join a QUALITY Team!

Welcome to everyone who would like to know more about our all Female Gaming Team!

* WE PLAY TO WIN! *

> We combine teamwork, communication, experience, tactical offense and defense, and just plain rawness in every gaming experience :0)
> We have fun playing, but we take it seriously when representing our gaming abilities, ourself, and our squad!
> We not only continue to enhance our game,but we take pride in our working in conjunction with other squad allies to skillfully dominate and defeat! 
> We are always looking to recruite other female players to join our squad who are team players, who are striving to want to play at top performance levels, who want to be members of a team they enjoy, and who are wanting to be part of a revolutionary movement in gaming history!

* We accept all females and we do not discriminate based on gaming experience, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or anything else. Disrespect & discrimination will not be tolerated in [ F ].

* TO JOIN:
1- go to http://www.FemmeFataleClan.com & fill out our "Join [ F ]" form
2- Register on our Forums
3- send a Xbox 360 MESSAGE to MsFlashBang 
4- put " [ F ] " in the message & indicate that you would like to join the clan
5- You will recieve a response within 24 hours

* We are on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, iPhone/iTouch *

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

> Visit our website @ www.FemmeFataleClan.com & click on "WIN FREE STUFF" to enter for a chance to WIN A $20 XBox 360, PS3, Wii online store card or a $20 BILL!! <

* * * * WHAT IS A FEMME FATALE? * * * *

>A Femme Fatale (pronounced “fem fatal”)is an alluring and seductive woman who charms and traps her lovers and those she chooses in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations.

>n contemporary culture, the Femme Fatale survives as heroine and anti-heroine.

* * * * [ F ] FEMME FATALE * * * *

> [ F ] Femme Fatale is not a single person’s clan, but a team for all of it's members equally & it only exists because it’s members are in it together, and along side others in the gaming community!

> So, we hope that you like our vision & will feel that we are a positive contribution in gaming!

Now thats the way you recruit! Thanks, MsFlashbang! You're awesome!

this is great :)

You gals are always welcome at this clan as well: http://www.bfbclanhq.com/home  =)

Thanks, VR Quinn! We appreciate it. I accepted your FR if you guys want to be an ally clan or would like to setup scrimmages, take a look at our site and we can set something up..

Sounds like fun... Let me see what I can setup.  =)

I'm game to join some all girl clans. I've been trying to find teams that play Black Ops. Haha.

Feel free to add me. :]

i only play when i have a day of from work so just wondering if i can join the clan cuz i need some friends to play with on bcbf2..? and srry for my poor english

I just joined, I look forward to meeting some members on the battlefield :D