Extreme lag lately?

So for the last week or so, the game has been lagging like crazy. Hit detection is everywhere, rubber banding constantly, and other weird examples that can only be either cheating or lag. Anyone else been having any similar issues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am getting serious lag all over the place not only on bf3 but on bfbc2 and i have a very strong connection i have a 24mbs downstream and 3mbs upstream and 31 ping and still i am having issues. I have tried unplugging my router and that didnt work and the only way it works is if i plug in directly. and the worst part is there is no way for me to hardwire this connection in my house mainly because someone in my family wont let me

:( yes some lag issues

Lots of lag, some enemies seem invincible.....rubber banding all over and bad stutter.

Since Thursday patch I noticed this.

Yes very laggy.

It's because of the recent patch they change something in the netcode probably i've seen some of the same problems on the pc version as well. hopefully they fix it in the future

I've been getting random "lag-spikes" all over the place which is quite annoying (more so on my rented server), at first I thought it was my connection, but everyone in the party was getting it as well

Last Saturday I had issues with seine on a eu server and us east both times I was getting little hit detection lots of instant deaths and deaths before character models even fired their guns.  Wasn't problem on proceeding maps, and this has been an issue on this map for months.  

ive noticed it but i think its because the server lists can mix up euro privately owned servers with eastern, mid and west servers so in one match you can get people connecting from all over the place!

Yeah,I have noticed it too.