Extra Halo 4 info (10 maps & 50 Spartan Ops missions)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dang this is just sounding amazing the more and more I hear.  Almost convinced to pre-order Halo 4.  

Nice find. But one thing i always hate to hear is "Use specializations to enhance your play style" and making multiplayer a more social experience"

Busy.

Busy.

Busy.

Spartan Ops is going to keep me busy.

They make it sound like we will have to pay for Spartan Ops in the future - I won't.

Yes, after the first season (if it's popular enough and there's enough demand for more), subsequent seasons will be DLC which you will need to pay for. I mean, that's fair. As they said, you're essentially getting 2 campaigns for the price of one right off the bat. They want to be paid for their work so if they're going to put the time in to create a 3rd season (essentially a 3rd campaign for the same game), it's only fair they get paid for it.

~

The only thing that somewhat bothers me is that there are only 2 new vehicles. Does this mean no Forerunner vehicles? Someone on the Waypoint forums brought up that at E3, we saw a gigantic Elephant type looking vehicle. It was not the same Elephant as the past, so it's possible THAT could be one of the 2 vehicles (somewhat disappointing if you ask me). That's speculation, but who knows. Everything else sounds great.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Yes, after the first season (if it's popular enough and there's enough demand for more), subsequent seasons will be DLC which you will need to pay for. I mean, that's fair. As they said, you're essentially getting 2 campaigns for the price of one right off the bat. They want to be paid for their work so if they're going to put the time in to create a 3rd season (essentially a 3rd campaign for the same game), it's only fair they get paid for it.

~

The only thing that somewhat bothers me is that there are only 2 new vehicles. Does this mean no Forerunner vehicles? Someone on the Waypoint forums brought up that at E3, we saw a gigantic Elephant type looking vehicle. It was not the same Elephant as the past, so it's possible THAT could be one of the 2 vehicles (somewhat disappointing if you ask me). That's speculation, but who knows. Everything else sounds great.

[/quote]The problem i have is (now if i'm wrong call me out on it) that they have removed firefight, making spartan ops the only 4-player experience with any replay value. I get that they are a business and making money is a necessity but if they sell multiplayer maps and spartan ops as separate DLC's i won't be able to help but feel it was just a way to pump out a dlc every month.

I realize the spec ops I mean spartan ops is a 4 player co-op experience but hopefully they still have a 4 player co-op campaign. If would be very disappointing if it was a single player only campaign.  Especially since Firefight has been removed.  Still bummed about that.

Wow ! Nice find

Alessio

HALO 4 is really shaping up to be the new benchmark of Console FPS gaming....where both the SP and MP are innovative, rewarding and something to experience rather then just the constant reskinning and money milking franchise that COD has become

Well since the MC is alone on this one, until later on when we find the infinity, who else can be the chiefs companion? I dont wanna play it split screen with my bro and be just another master chiefe, let alone imagine 4 master chiefs on the 4 player campaign, on H3 it was cool cause 2nd player was the arbiter and player 3 and 4 were some other elites