Extra create a class set, patch?

Does anyone know if they intend to patch the extra CaC, so that you can take all the sets you have into a match? It seems kinda pointless otherwise......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. They do intend on fixing the gun prestige issue.

what is the gun prestige issue?

I think it would be a little unfair if we could go into a game with 100 classes to pick from when the guys who did'nt get the extra slots yet only get 10

^^^^^^^^^^^Really????????? Gimme a break........

Yeah, honestly I don't even use the class sets now. I bought them assuming I could switch between them during matches. Otherwise, it really isn't practical. And considering that first time players only start with five classes, I see no advantage whatsoever.

Welp, what can I say? I've wasted my money on worse..

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

I think it would be a little unfair if we could go into a game with 100 classes to pick from when the guys who did'nt get the extra slots yet only get 10

[/quote] 10+10=20. Even I know that and I suck at math. I don't care what perks, attachments or equipment you use in a class it's one class. Needless to say it's your own choice to buy the extra slots to use or not. Just like it's your own choice to prestige and get extra slots. I guess it's not fair that some of us prestige and have the extra slots over those who chose not to. Like everyone says, you bought the game and can play and do whatever you want to do. Therefore if I bought the extra slots I should be able to utilize them at any time. I myself think it's unfair that people don't have to prestige now and get extra slots without putting in the effort to get them.

^^^^^ no!! it is 10 x 10 = 100 create a class slots 

I can't believe there are still people out there who still don't understand how the extra slots pack works after it's been explained over & over again to them for the umpteenth time...

[quote user="apna style"]

^^^^^ no!! it is 10 x 10 = 100 create a class slots 

[/quote] Ok, I just looked at it again and it is 100. It's even dumber than I originally thought. Like I said I haven't touched the feature since I purchased it. My apologies...

^^^^   no harm done except the £2 damage to your wallet lol