Extinction Achievements + Nightfall

I'm looking for some people to help out with some extinction achievements. I've completed both maps with only a few achievements to go. I need to kill a Rhino with just a pistol, trash picker, and electric/flame trap kills. I also need to complete both maps with a relic for the achievement. Please know both maps fairly well. And, of course, I will help with any and all achievements that you may need help with. Hmu, gt: Tripzyoda

P.S. I will also help those who are playing on the 360, though I primarily play on the One. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'm always up for Extinction! Most of my Extinction buddies are still on the 360, so it'd be nice to make a few on the One as well. I have to re-do all the achievements now that I'm on the One, so I'm kind of starting all over with the achievements and will need some help haha.

Me too! I'll be on in a bit.

Hi. So when will this happen? I want in :-)

Mrs Brader is on my friends list but we haven't run through any achievements yet. Add me and we'll figure it out in party. Whenever ya'll are ready and able, I can jump on. Hmu

I haven't played nightfall yet because I'm trying to get all achievements for the first level. But I'm willing to help in anyway. Gt: dthvllydncatk

Got it. We can run through both whenever. I'm always on. Bader just got some Nightfall in, as well.