Extended Endings

Just finished watching all the endings on youtube, and was wondering if people had changed their ending or stayed the same. So to avoid a big argument and people getting angry at each other just copy and paste and fill out.

Pre-Patch Decision:

Post-Patch Decision:

Quick Summary/Thoughts:

Heres mine.

Pre-Patch Decision: Synthesis

Post-Patch Decision: Destroy

Quick Summary/Thoughts: We set out to destroy the reapers and we did. I believe Synthesis is nice in theory, but by making us all the same it takes away the very thing that makes every person/species unique, our individualism.

Please no arguments, just your decisions and thoughts. Go

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

For some reason it wont let me separate paragraphs. God I hate how the forums makes things complicated when they dont need to be. Anyway if anyone can fix my fail please do

i kept the synthesis and i still think it's overall the best option in that that saves everyone savable and effectively brings an end to the war. i really like how they answered some of the more glaring questions and added a very much needed epilogue. the stargazer thing was still stupid, but whatever

Pre-patch: Synthesis

l

Post-patch: Destroy

l

Thoughts: I like the added explanation but some things still seem weird. One of my squadmates who was with me during the final mission still walked out of the Normandy at the end. And it seemed a little too easy for all the different species to leave our system and head home.

l

As for the forum paragraph spacing...it's really stupid, so I have to put a lowercase "L" to separate the paragraphs.

did you play through earth? there's an added scene the shows your teammates get hurt and shep call joker for a pickup. i like how the dem clearly states that tech will be hit, but the survivors should be able to fix everything outside ai. not sure i like the idea of the mass relays being potentially fixable, but i suppose it's better than having all the fleets stuck in one spot.

You have to use rich formatting, then hold shift when hitting enter to get spaces, stupid I know.

=

Pre and Post patch Destroy

-

I liked the added scenes, and it fixed my main grip which was the plot holes with the Normandy and it's crew and let you ask Star Child question and get a better understanding of you're decisions.

-

The Control ending made me not want to choose it even more.  First Star Child tells you that you will remember but have no connection to you;re former life, which in my mind means over time you won't care about organics at all.

-

Synthesis is just too... weird for me I guess.  I also don't like the idea of forcing this on all organics just because I decided it should be so.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

did you play through earth? there's an added scene the shows your teammates get hurt and shep call joker for a pickup. i like how the dem clearly states that tech will be hit, but the survivors should be able to fix everything outside ai. not sure i like the idea of the mass relays being potentially fixable, but i suppose it's better than having all the fleets stuck in one spot.

[/quote]

I didn't think there would be anything added before the Citadel mission, so I just re-started from there. I guess that fixes the plot hole.

i just watched the control ending, it's nice and is basically synthesis minus glowing green eyes and skin and keeps sheppard kinda alive, but i like the idea of edi and the geth being alive and whatnot better. i just don't like the idea of completely wiping out the geth right after giving them freedom and independence.

Pre Patch: Destroy

Post Patch: Refusal

I was hoping we would some how win the war.  Star Child voice was interesting.

Pre-Patch Decision: Synthesis

Post-Patch Decision: Refusal, then went back and did Synthesis again.

Quick Summary/Thoughts: I'm still disappointed that they never explained what happened to one of the trilogy's pivotal characters, Conrad Verner.

obviously conrad joins the alliance, is selected for N7, and becomes the next commander sheppard. but seriously it's kinda funny how the refusal option is kinda a big *** you to those of us who wanted to refuse the dem and beat the reapers on our own merits. shoot the holokid, lose the war automatically no ifs, ands, or blue alien buts. just liara's blue box telling the future how we made the wrong choice. it's also interesting that it's the only one with a new stargazer scene, they couldn't put it with the other endings?