Exsudus??

Who is he, why does he talk so much *** for a horrible player?
He joined my game last night and all he did was trash talk, someone needs to be muted.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All you can do is mute him, report him on both IW and XBL, and submit a player review.

To avoid a player

Press the Guide button.

Select Friends, then go to the Players tab. Select the player’s gamertag.

Select Submit Player Review.

Select Avoid This Player

Select why you want to avoid the player: Communication, Game Behavior, or Player Skill.

Select the specific reason why you want to avoid the player.

You cant "name and shame"....................../facepalm. I thought youve been here for a minute already.

I guess the question could be asked why you didnt repond to him instead of coming here and talking *** on him where he cant defend himself.

But really ........ What uneasy said.

Now, I don't really care and think naming and shaming could be quite productive but why on earth did you think anyone here would know one particular person out of the millions that play?

^^Its that quickscoper guy, you know the one?

^^^that trash talks!

come on guys, some trash talkers are funny to listen too especially when they think no-one is listening to them.

i actually thought he meant the dictionary meaning of the word. I have played players who trash talk and just before the game ends the quit the game.  recently played demo and had a mass exodus of 4 players after the first round!

"Its that quickscoper guy, you know the one?"

No, but you have just told me why he thought people would know him. Some kind of quickscoping YouTube superstar?

^^Nah, I was being sarcastic, as there are only 12 million QSr's in MW3, LOL.