Explore Awesome Caves

I need a LOT of supplies, and I was wondering if anyone wants to add me and join me in my search of ores. I just want to go find some amazing caves and get searching. All i ask is that you don't keep the supplies yourself as that is almost pointless. I am in search of redstone and diamonds, but also can use as much cole and iron as possible. Add me if you want! I have an awesome seed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah sorry about lack of punctuation but was using a kindle fire tablet. and it is not fun typing on there.

when i join a world i basically start by chopping wood making tools and giving them to everyone on the map then dig for more issh. because tools and all that is so easy to make and you can make twenty stone pickaxes in like half a minute if you have wood and rocks.

some people dont seem to understand the procedure yet lol.

i try and lead them somewhat so they know what to do to make it more fun. because if you dont really get it... you need someone to tell you whats what imho.

Exactly how I am :)

its still cool to just help other cats online sometimes.

when i join a world im going to add to it... not take away from.

Got an amazing amount of friend requests lol. Thank you to everyone who has been helping with mining and such. Keep adding me if anyone else out there wants to play.

It's a pretty sweet map, gargamel is the seed name of the map. He could have used some punctuation.

[quote user="Buzyb77"]

Hey in world seed type in gargamel

[/quote]

...what?

Hey in world seed type in gargamel

[quote user="docStrangluv"]

When you play in some one else's game, can you even keep the stuff if you wanted?

[/quote]

Not unless you keep joining their game. You can't take things from other player's worlds to your own or vise-verse. Everything stays in that world.

When you play in some one else's game, can you even keep the stuff if you wanted?