Exp cap?

ok i have double xp on my account and the last few games ive played havent given me any experience whatsoever. Like im just 1000 away from 47 and ive played 5 games since then and still nothing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There is a daily cap on exp.  Not sure exactly how much it is (as I only play an hour or two a day max).  Try a Spartan Ops game as well just to make sure - no double xp matches will be used up that way.  Once the spartan ops matches start giving you exp again (depending on time zone / server reset) then hop back over to MP and have at it.

[quote user="Korahn 27"]

There is a daily cap on exp.  Not sure exactly how much it is (as I only play an hour or two a day max).  Try a Spartan Ops game as well just to make sure - no double xp matches will be used up that way.  Once the spartan ops matches start giving you exp again (depending on time zone / server reset) then hop back over to MP and have at it.

[/quote]

Spartan Ops matchmaking can/will give you double xp. So make sure you do Spartan Ops solo.

Sorry, yeah meant to say solo.  I've only played Spartan Ops solo so I forgot about the matchmaking.