Exotic Clothes?

Okay, first of all this is my second Character. My first was an Over-Smithed Master and I could Smith just about any Armor Rating to well over a thousand. With that said, my second Character is a Mage and I am going the route of Clothes only (no Armor). I use the Mage's "armor", Oakflesh, Stoneflesh and the like with the Perks for it to raise the Stats.

With that said, I'm looking for some exotic Clothing. My Character is a Breton Female and I've been looking all over for some new threads. The "rarest" (if it can be called that) that I found was the Tavern Outfit. I'm looking for anything, Queens Outfit (without killing her of course) or anything else similar. Any ideas would be appreciated? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do the dark brotherhood and rep the emporers clothes. I remember strutting through Riverwood acting like I could buy an sell them all.

-

Quick side note, are you planning to step up to a vampire lord with your mage? If so pm me or something and i`ll help you stat the perks so your basically a never ending manapool of sickness.

Thanks but I did both with my prior Character. I didn't think the the Emps Cloths were that great and I don't really feel like being a murderer with my current Character. Other then an occasion "assault" (mostly friendly fire), I've never killed anyone without it being self-defense.

I'm not quite sure about the Vamp-combo yet though? Mostly just a Mage but what build would do that (Vamp and Perks)? I'm mostly looking for just some cool Clothes right now.

The royle vamp se is pretty nice from the dawnguard quest line.

-

As for the necromage vamp badman, i`ll messege you tomorrow with th benifits and steps to take. 3am here so i need sleeps. lol

There's a lot of really nice armor pieces you can choose from too that look like casual clothing, and is weak so you don't turn into a god (or goddess). Vampire Armor is nice, tbh I like the standard more than the Royal Vamp Armor. But you top priority should be the Arch-Mages Robes. Looks VERY exotic, is extremely beneficial and would fit better than anything else. Its also clothing not armor.

I was planning to go down this road with my Altmer, but I needed my defences up while diving into Dragonborn, so the idea fell away... for now.

Fortified Brad, thanks for the suggestions but no Armor. It removes the Spells Perks. It must be all Clothes. I am already Archmage and have the Archmage Robes. Too bad they don't Disenchant.

Too be honest though, I'm already very close to being able to create my own Enchantment that makes the Archmage Robes look like child's play. It's a variation of the Over-Smith technique that involves the same "argument loop".  

Do spill? :p

Sorry but "do spill"? I'm not sure I understand?

This enchantmet of which you speak. It sounds wonderful. Lol.

It's not "an" Enchantment but a Method of Enchanting. It's an argument loop for the Enchantment/ Alchemy process. First the things required;

• Level 100 Enchantment
  • Level 100 Alchemy
  • The necessary Perks (30% Stronger and such, all Stages on both Alchemy and Enchantment)
  • Extra Effect Perk
  • Benefactor Perk (a little optional)

Now, create a Potion that Fortifies Enchanting. Drink the Potion while Enchanting and Enchant a new set of Equipment (Ring, Necklace, Gloves and the like). Enchant those Items with Fortify Alchemy. Now, go back while wearing the new "potion clothes" and create a Potion to Fortify Enchantment. Rinse repeat until bored, exhausted or just broke. For the "loop"portion you will need to use only Grand Soul Gems as anything else only lowers the quality of the work.

When all is said and done (or until any of the above), make your final Equipment with all the added Enchantments (double Enchant/ Extra Effect) you want. This can also by applied to Smithing as well. You would simply make a "final" Fortify Smith outfit and Fortify Smith Potion while wearing/ drinking anytime you need to Smith Armor or Weapons.