Exiting the game

So... been playing Rush and I'm new to the game. It seems endless; I didn't notice any option to quit in between games (although, I wasn't really looking THAT hard). Do you just exit whenever you've had enough?

Yeah, it's a noob question. I'm a noob.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You can quit by pressing start and quit game at the bottom. For some reason it won't let you quit while loading.

Press start, the option to leave is there I think.

my favorite way to exit is "server's choice". Only happens when you're kicking @@@, and having a great time...then your kicked to the main menu or even better the dashboard.

I hope they keep that feature in BF3. /sarcasm.

I find it best to quit right after it says saving, when does the game save you ask well right when you join in a round, and enter the battlefield the game flashes 'saving...' in the top right, after that you can just go the the menu and exit, or even dashboard, turn off the power, remove the disc, what ever.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

my favorite way to exit is "server's choice". Only happens when you're kicking @@@, and having a great time...then your kicked to the main menu or even better the dashboard.

[/quote]

It is weird that this never happends when you have a bad game. Only when doing really well

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

[/quote]

Happen to me last night... I raged.

I've been sent to the dashboard twice and was pretty shocked because it happened so randomly and suddenly. I hope they fix it as well.

Thanks for clearing the exiting question up and mentioning the dashboard problem. I wasn't sure what was going on when it happened to me.