Executioner, future buff perhap's?

Didn't see anything about it in the patch note's, anyone know if/when it might get a slight buff?

Currently worst gun i've ever used in a cod game, custom combat training on 30% health still getting point blank hitmarkers lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It rocks on Zombies though LOL.

Yeah, but it's the worst gun in multiplayer..if only it did the 1k+ damage of zombie's then it'd be to op'd o.0

I'm really good with it in Gun Game.  Figured out how to use it.

-

Haven't tried it in regular modes though, where people usually have SMGs or ARs instead.

Its a "shotgun" pistol. Id rather it underpowered than OP'd. Point blank is how to use it.

They should lower it so that it's a two hit kill, point blank range, no matter what, to stop people from complaining about how they got killed point blank range by a pistol.

The five seven and tac-45 are 2 hit kill's at close range, executioner SHOULD at least be a 2 hit kill as well not a 3-4+.

It's terrible and I agree.

-

Also, OP, this is the internet and it doesn't matter, but you're using apostrophes incorrectly and it looks silly.

The Executioner is 1 of the deadliest guns in the game! It can kill in 1 shot - the key word being "can" because you have to be point-blank range. The problem with the gun is its range, not its damage. If you look at the stat bars, it's damage is 20 bars (maxed out), whereas its range is only a 3. What some of you are actually asking is this, "Can you increase the range on this shotgun pistol for us?" And the answer will inevitably be a no from the developers. It's powerful enough, you just have to know how to use it properly. I do.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

The Executioner is 1 of the deadliest guns in the game! It can kill in 1 shot - the key word being "can" because you have to be point-blank range. The problem with the gun is its range, not its damage. If you look at the stat bars, it's damage is 20 bars (maxed out), whereas its range is only a 3. What some of you are actually asking is this, "Can you increase the range on this shotgun pistol for us?" And the answer will inevitably be a no from the developers. It's powerful enough, you just have to know how to use it properly. I do.

[/quote]Nnnnnnnnnno.

http://symthic.com/cod-bo2-weapon-charts#00100000ncnn0

It's max damage is 30 (4-hit kill). For whatever reason it was made with less bullets, a larger hip spread, no headshot multiplier, WAY less range and overall less damage than all of the other handguns. 

You must be hitting damaged opponents. I've never killed anyone in less than 3 hits with it...they were already hit by other opponents. 

The Executioner alone is awful but when you have it duelweld its unstoppable