Exciting & Fun Gaming Group!!

Hey Everyone!

Imdaway here from Community Evolve! If your not yet in some sort of Clan or Community or just looking for something new and exciting . Then Check Us Out! here's some quick points about us:

* Very Positive Mature Group 

* 1500 + Members

* Main Branches of Activity Includes Halo 4, Minecraft, Ghost , Madden 25, Dungeons Defenders, BO2, BF3/4 , Diablo 3 and GTA 5

* No Changing Gamertags, No Mandatory Training's/ Meetings No-one up top trying to play Mommy and daddy lol Just Laid back Fun Gaming with a group!

So just what are we doing?

1. Weekly Prize Tournaments

2. Events

3. Challenges

4. Live Streaming (Minecraft, Halo, and Ghost)

5. Live Podcast Show

6. Team Trainings

7. Fun Matchmaking Hours

8. Fun Custom Game Lobbies

9. Youtube Shows

10. Creative Events ( Buildoffs, Forge Contest, Treasure Hunts, Snipers Training, Call Out Boot Camp)

11. Clan Battles and Fun Casual Scrimmages

12. AND TONS MORE!!

I would love to talk more about community evolve and all that we are doing but I don't want to make this post to long (lol and loose your attention) so that's it for now everyone, if you like to join just reply or send me a message at GT=Imdaway,  and i'll be sure to get you all set. Or if you would just like to sit in on one of our events to see if We are the place for you, I can arrange that to . Well hope to hear from ya!

Communityevolve.net

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Count me all in

Sounds Great Tragic, Ill have staff contact you now!

Check us out!