Excitement

I will be honest I will be buying the game as want a new console and the 320gb hardrive appeals to me, and enjoy MW2 anyway, however I must confess that at this point I am more excited about Battlefield 3 than this game.

I will be buying both and playing both, but think this game might be a carbon copy of MW2 which will not keep me as interested, BLOPs for me was boring very quickly and I hope this keeps my attention a lot better, but we shall see.

And for all the haters etc, it is possible to play and enjoy both games should they deserve it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was going to buy both, but I just got Forza 4 and Kinect, so I don't want too many games to play as I don't have time, so I will just stick to CoD. I must say, Battlefield looks beautiful :)

I'll be playing both and I have my doubts about both of them.

Im about to play some BFBC2 to see if it can swing my vote one way or the other

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

I was going to buy both, but I just got Forza 4 and Kinect, so I don't want too many games to play as I don't have time, so I will just stick to CoD. I must say, Battlefield looks beautiful :)

[/quote]

Did you play the beta? The graphics are EXTREMELY different from the gorgeous PC graphics. It's more like Bad Company 2 than a new game...

You said it, it was a beta.

[quote user="Xo Dark Wolf oX"]

[/quote]

Doesn't mean the graphics are going to be very different. Every single beta I've played has ended up being extremely similar graphically to the final version. Halo 3, Gears 3, BC2, Medal of Honor, etc.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="Xo Dark Wolf oX"]

[/quote]

Doesn't mean the graphics are going to be very different. Every single beta I've played has ended up being extremely similar graphically to the final version. Halo 3, Gears 3, BC2, Medal of Honor, etc.

[/quote]

I can agree with the graphics. Gears 3, and BFBC2 look exactly the same as their beta counterparts. But after playing some BF earlier I must say the graphics look alot better than COD

...The BF3 Beta's graphics are most definitely NOT better than any of the past few CoD games.

BF3 on consoles looks ok COD on consoles looks ok.  Want to see amazing play on a PC way way better.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0nmI-fcEI]

That is your final product on consoles, BF3. Uh that game looks WAY better than MW3.