Excitement

Well have to say I am really looking forward to this game and its been a while since I have looked forward to a game, it seems to have everything that a good shooter/war game needs.

I think with this and MW3, I will be playing this game a lot more as I think that MW3 is almost exactly the same as MW2 which I have basically played to death.

Cant wait and its not long now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I now understand why they shut down BF 2 because BF3 has more ribbons, and more dog tags to go after that will take a very long time to get. This game is like another game, meaning it’s a game there to get you to fork over your money and I will do that … tomorrow morning I will play the camping first then go online second.

[quote user="Riven57"]

I now understand why they shut down BF 2 because BF3 has more ribbons, and more dog tags to go after that will take a very long time to get. This game is like another game, meaning it’s a game there to get you to fork over your money and I will do that … tomorrow morning I will play the camping first then go online second.

[/quote]Camping?  We know you mean campaign, but I have to mess with you, YOU CAMPER!!!

lol

I'm very excited!I gotta wait til friday though being in UK!Its killing me!I think they should set up some kind of support group for UK players to help get us through those tough 3 days!

The day is really dragging. Looking forward to the midnight opening. My friend and I plan to be first inline. Only thirteen hours to go...

I have been giving the wife the countdown, I just called her to say in less than 14 hrs, I go offline from responsibility.... I thought it was rather clever, she was not amused.  

[quote user="horrorscoped"]

I have been giving the wife the countdown, I just called her to say in less than 14 hrs, I go offline from responsibility.... I thought it was rather clever, she was not amused.  

[/quote]

Going for prosecutorial immunity, eh?  Nice try! 

Nice one hoororscoped.

I am going to the midnight release at gamestop tonight.  They have food and tournaments going on.  I may have convinced my wife to come with me. :)

Good luck Landshrkk, I brought my wife to the midnight release of MW2, and needless to say it was a HUGE mistake.  "Look at all these nerds. Why are you one of these nerds? Can I leave? I am going to go sit in the car.  This is stupid."

Yea, it was memorable.

Mine would play 'cept she can't handle the movements on screen - makes her sick.  She is pretty supportive of my endulgences, as long as I'm current on the "relationship" account.  

Actually I'm super lucky.  My wife plays more games than I do now (since I work all the time).  Her gamer score is catching up to mine pretty quick these days.  I came home after work saturday night to find her playing Forza 4....she was already farther than me in the career.  Some days I think the world is upside down, or I'm just one lucky SOB.  We recently beat Gears 3 co-op as well.  

I'm going to try and take some video/pictures of the midnight release tonight.