Excited?

What games/DLC/Updates basically anything xbox coming up soon are you excited for?

As for me, im still pretty siked and waiting for the new Left 4 Dead DLC, and still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever :D

Also pretty curious about the Dasboard update, whenever they decide to do that.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know it came out yesterday, but I'm not likely to get it for a week or two, but I'm excited to play Fallout: New Vegas' Honest Hearts DLC, I really enjoyed Dead Money, (aside from a couple of ludicrously tricky moments) and hope that HH will be just as good. Also speaking of DLC, anyone got any further news on the Portal 2 one?

As for games,  LA Noire looks set to be awesome, but I shall wait a while before buying that.

Skyrim. I have spoken

I wan to get the Crysis 2 map pack but don't have enough points.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'm looking forward to Rage, the most, and Trine 2 on the arcade.

L4D DLC will be nice, but I also feel it's time that Valve just announces L4D3 as too.

Rage.

It was Mass Effect 3 but it seems they have decided to pander to a minority and edit Shep, which will lead to more awkward moments like Anders in Dragon Age II.

Now Skyrim.

I WAS excited about the Exploration Pack DLC for TDU 2 but that was awhile back.  So I guess nothing at the moment. 

I would be much happier with an announcement of L4D3 than i would more L4D2 content but i'll take anything I can get right now. I literally know all the current campaigns in both games now by heart ive played them so much o.O

Kinda disappointed that all this next DLC will be is just one new campaign and another remake from Left 4 Dead 1 again >.>

But anyways I would be willing to bet that we'll at least see an annoucement or teaser for a third installment sometime this summer.

Nothing really exciting me, I just want Mortal Kombat 9 already.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for any valve announcement anytime soon. I've been waiting for a new half-life.