Excited But Sad

I am very excited about BF3,  at the same time I love the Bad Company story.  I really hope they continue the story.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xMP44x Paul"]

I believe the Bad Company story will continue because of how Bad Company 2 ends. After all, it ends with the team being told the Russians are invading through Alaska. I can see it becoming part of the story. Maybe they'll tie together the ending of the original game with the second (where they all stole gold when hunting the Legionnaire). I'm not even sure if they consider it canonical anymore though. Still, Bad Company 3 might happen after Battlefield 3 at some point.

[/quote]Maybe like two years after BF3.

I like the first Bad Company story better. BF3 will be completely different and I hope they decide to give us a BAd Company 3.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

i hope that game will be fun and a little bit more mmm how can i say? longer?

It would be nice if they brought back some humor. some of the funniest people I've ever met were in the military.

Maybe there will be a cameo in BF3's story of Sweetwater and the rest. Nothing too distracting or anything but something pretty nice.

Take that sh** motherf*****!

ps, have a nice day

keep the happy face grenade pins, I say

BF3 will be a new storyline. I just hope they include some easter eggs from the BC series.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

TBH i cant really remember the story that much,i would have to play the campaign again but i welcome BC3 cos there can never be too much BF!If they made a new MP i would hope it would be a while after BF3,like a year or 2 at least.Dknow how id fit it all in if not.

[/quote]

Definitely, they'd have to wait a bit first. DICE's philosophy for Battlefield 3 at present is to keep the game fresh for as long as possible. They're talking of trying to keep it interesting as far as 2013 and stuff, so I can't see Bad Company being released again unless a massive expansion is released and can't come to console. Bad Company was originally intended as a filler for console players, as far as I know. The original Bad Company game never came to PC so that's why I assume it was more of a filler title. A good one though.

TBH i cant really remember the story that much,i would have to play the campaign again but i welcome BC3 cos there can never be too much BF!If they made a new MP i would hope it would be a while after BF3,like a year or 2 at least.Dknow how id fit it all in if not.