EVIL!!!!!!

What's the most evil thing on Xbox Live? As well who is the most evil boss or character in a game? Have you ever been in a EVIL situation with friends or randoms on Xbox Live? It's just EVIL, and no, love is not evil, it's evol... *Dies*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is no evil only zuul

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

There is no evil only zuul

[/quote]

ARE YOU THE KEYMASTER?

1.) Big brother/ Secret societies cheating the gamer by manipulating game sessions -   

2.) Greedy corporations abandoning innovation/creativity while snickering at once devoted fans

3.) Cold hearted shapeshifters making humans feel inferrior & insignificant by smack talking all over forums (not to mention in game)

4.) Too many freemason games

My first character in Fable 3 was pretty evil. I hit a glitch where for some reason everyone in Bowerstone market hated me for no reason and no matter what I did. So eventually I just got annoyed and went through town murdering everyone even the women and children both xD

Then I restarted with a new character.

When players leave those little balls of lint that you find in your pockets every so often, laying around all over the place. It just makes things so untidy, and they get stuck between your toes when you're not wearing socks. Would it really be so hard for everyone to just pluck them out of their pockets & throw them in the trash, rather than just dropping them wherever they happen to be? That's why I won't pay for Gold.

J walkers in LA Noire.

daggerdale

Online Passes.

The actual price tag to play online games.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

The actual price tag to play online games.

[/quote]

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

Online Passes.

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360