Everyone is talking bout MW3 vs. BF3...

but could Gears 3 outsell and be a better game than both? I know Gears is a third person shooter but Im thinking it might sell more than BF3 and will be a better game than both. I myself dont plan on purchasing any of those three games as Im not very good at Gears cant stand BF and am tired of COD.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought this would be another copy pasta thread, but in short, I think the sequel to the original gears of war sucked so there's no way in hell I'm buying a third.

Then why create this if your not planning on buying the games? I don't even care which game sells more all I know is I'm planning to buy just Gears of War 3 and Battlefield 3 this time.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Then why create this if your not planning on buying the games? I don't even care which game sells more all I know is I'm planning to buy just Gears of War 3 and Battlefield 3 this time.

[/quote]

I created this to see what people thoughts on the subject...duh

It would be nice for gears 3 to beat them both but its highly unlikly as the other 2 are multi platform titles which means the triple the audience, just rough figures

On 360, maybe at a push.  In total though?  I don't think so.

I doubt GoW3 will outsell either of those games, but its #1 on my list. I'm looking forward to the sci-fi TPS with Horde Mode and Beast Mode more than any military FPS at the moment.

I don't really care which one outsells the other because it doesn't effect my enjoyment of the game at all (and IMO the more kiddies stay on the CoD bandwagon the better), but *across all 3 systems* BF3 will outsell MW3 and GoW3.

Well obviously Gears wouldn't outsell MW3 and BF3 since probably everybody will get them! But I would love if it did! I'm tired of seeing BF3 and MW3 everywhere and not the other games. Even though I believe they'll turn out to be great games (:

Yea... Maybe 360 exclusive but there's no way it's going to out sell Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3 because like some people already said, they're multi-platform.

Off topic : You see Battlefield 3 every where? To me Battlefield as franchise,  is one of the most unadvertised games compared to Gears of War, Halo, Call of Duty, etc... Most of those titles have their own commercials on T.V and  Ads on the dashboards of most gameing services.

i played the beta, i wasnt super impressed. It wasnt bad, but it wasnt good enough to turn me away from buying bf3 and skyrim.