Every single game crashing upon launch and takes me back to home screen

Every time i try to launch a game it 'loads' then puts me back to home screen, yes i have done everything recommended 

i noticed this has happened since i installed the free play game "Evolve" was in the middle of a fifa game and it crashed 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

iCoNiC TreKzZ,

Not sure what everything recommended is, but the first thing I would recommend is doing a power cycle by holding the Xbox power button for 10 seconds or until it turns off. After that, go to Settings and verify that there is not currently a console update that is needed. Let us know your results.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank for the quick reply, I just tried that now, in the system tab there is "No update available"

Sorry this didn't help.

0 help, useless forum for xbox 'community' this is a system failure i have factory reset my entire xbox and same outcome, so disappointed after wasting my time, with countless "solutions" this problem been out since launch cause i look back on other threads and they all experience it, NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO FIX THIS.

Sorry this didn't help.

Trying going to Settings, Power & startup, change your console from Instant-On to Energy Saving, then power cycle your console, and boot it back up again to see if the problem is still occurring.  I know ideally keeping it as Energy Saving may not be a long term solution but just checking to see if this works for you. If this doesn't work then you should head over to https://myservice.xbox.com to request a console repair.

Sorry this didn't help.