Every game is the same

Or at least it seems that way in my eyes, I love playing many of the games on the Xbox 360. Now it seems as if I'm burnt out on all of them even if they are superb, it hasn't captured me enough to be more than impressed. I'm enjoying many FPS, but at the same time I feel bored. I will get gold real soon, but for some reason of all of the great FPS I've been playing. Homefront somewhat interests me unexpectedly after playing the demo. I myself don't know what to do, I got bored with Mass Effect after playing and beating ME2, and most other game are great and impressive, but for some reason not enough. I get the feeling as a gamer I find cooking more entertaining as of now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No they aren't lol, you must just be playing bad games...

And not playing online kills it

If games that are fantastic, great and impressive are not doing it for you, I dont know what you want?

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

No they aren't lol, you must just be playing bad games...

And not playing online kills it

[/quote]I had gold earlier for a year, and I will renew another subscription soon. Also "bad games" is in your eyes of opinion. If your so curious look at the game I've play by comparing games.

[quote user="Spuudle"]

If games that are fantastic, great and impressive are not doing it for you, I dont know what you want?

[/quote]No, they were and now it seems to be nothing that pushes the boundaries, even if the game is good.

It sounds like you are burning yourself out to a degree. My advice is take a break. It happens with everyone. And with me too from time to time. Some people think they lose a complete interest in games and think to quit forever. Break from it for as long as you feel and sooner or later, you will be back in the saddle in full force.

Battlefield

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

It sounds like you are burning yourself out to a degree. My advice is take a break. It happens with everyone. And with me too from time to time. Some people think they lose a complete interest in games and think to quit forever. Break from it for as long as you feel and sooner or later, you will be back in the saddle in full force.

[/quote]Then what exactly should I do in the mean time, listen to music?

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Battlefield

[/quote]Played it and enjoyed it, yet burnt out on that as well.

Then its time to take a break

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Then its time to take a break

[/quote]While I do have other things to fill my time, what do you suggest.