Every Game Has It's Noobs

Every game has it's own set of noobs. Battlefield is included. Here are a few of my all-time hated Battlefield noobs. When you play Rush and half of your squad or team is messing around in your own spawn area, or just fighting over whom gets to use the UAV computer. If someone is on it and he/she is a teammate, move up and help in the fight. Just maybe the next time you die the UAV might be open for you to use.

Why does everyone have to be the Sniper/Recon? Is 8 Snipers on a team of 12 more than enough? If there are that many, why don't I constantly see spot markers on my screen to give me info on enemy movements? If you wanna be a Recon, fine, please SPOT for a teammates!!!!

Battlefield is a team based game. Every kit or class has a "special" ability. Use them. In case you didn't know about them, here they are: ASSUALT KIT - Carries extra ammo packs to lay down on the battlefield to resupply teammates and themselves. ENGINEER: Carries a repair tool to well fix friendly tanks or helicopters. Also you carries a rocket launcher which is effective on tanks and helicopers. It blows them up!!!! MEDIC: Carries a medic kit which well heals up wounded teammates and yourself. Lay these down everywhere.  Also the Medic can revive dead teammates. RECON: Carries two good things. First is the motion mine. Throw these near an objective. Not to protect your own butt. Also you have the ablility to spot from far away. If your teammates know where the enemy is, it can be so much easier to win the game if you are constantly feeding that kind of infomation to your team constantly throughout the game.

Doing any of these will actually get you points that will add up very quickly. These very point go towards ranking up and for some of you, unlocking things. So try these out. Nobody should go it alone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I only really dont like wooks when im playing alone and get put in a squad full of em!every time you try respawn you're at the top of some mountain in the ar$3 end of nowhere!

me and my rockets is a team all by weselves, btw i thought u were suspended for a hundred years

I absolutely hatre team killing but last night as attackers on Arica Harbor we were on the last set of crates and one of the people on my squas insisted on sitting on top of the cliff over looking the 2nd base. So I dropped a mortar strike on his head and sent him a message saying that if he continued to sit up there and do nothing to help his team or his squad that I would kill him everytime I saw him up there. Sure enough I had to kill him 2 more times before the game ended.

Yeah I am sure that is very true. Just had to get my two cents in, ya know?

Am a NOOB i love this game........

.....time flies when you're having fun man

EDIT: hey...weren't you a 5?

Kick back and relax and do not let things you can not change upset you.

This game makes the noob issue more relevant. In a smaller cap game like COD, your success isnt totally hinged on the team. In BF, if you have nooblets, your chances of success are severly hindered. There is soooo much that can go wrong here.

you're new to the forums huh?...hang around a few days man....everything you just mentioned will have a new thread dedicated to it by someone

yeah bro, you can mess around all you want by yourself, but the only good way to get the points is to squad up with your homies.  Randy's don't get the points when you're not rolling with a good team.