Ever have a game you couldn't stop playing even though you din't think it was any good?

Just wondering if you ever played a game through even though you didn't think it was really very good?

Generally I dont have time for bad or mediocre games but for some reason I couldn't stop playing

THIS GAME even though I felt it never lived up to the expectations. I still finished it, all 60+ hours of it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why do I just have this eerie feeling that something spam-like in appearance is lurking around the corner?

I didn't even consider that a game.  More like a cartoon. It did my head in after an hour.

Yes...Borderlands.  When I first saw it, I hated it.  The graphics looked terrible...like a cartoon.  When I got it, I played the crap out of it for 4 straight weeks and nothing else.  And I had 2 other brand new games getting dusty.  My wife said I was addicted to it.  That was a 18-20 months ago and I still play it.

Crackdown 1.    That 2 player co-op sandbox game came out of nowhere and was some of the most fun I ever had when it came out.  I put hundreds and hundreds of hours into that game.   In fact it was the first sandbox game on the 360 to offer a full 2 player co-op campaign experience.  Plus the ability to climb every building in the entire game through 3 full cities.  Pure innovation that inspired GTA4 and Saints Row 2.      Now SR2 is the best sandbox game I have played but Crackdown is still an excellent game.

Are you the same guy that keeps posting referral links?

I played Modern Warfare 2 more than I should have.

never...i always play games i am really interested.

I'm ashamed to say two worlds, it was such a terrible game yet I got strangely addicted to it and I really don't know why! :(

[quote user="EarthBizzare"]

Just wondering if you ever played a game through even though you didn't think it was really very good?

Generally I dont have time for bad or mediocre games but for some reason I couldn't stop playing

THIS GAME even though I felt it never lived up to the expectations. I still finished it, all 60+ hours of it!

[/quote]Probably because the story was pretty good imo. It still has one of the best game soundtracks.

Mafia II is actually pretty good, my brother got it so I thought I would give it a try and I really actually like it. I have a feeling it's going to be blown over this coming week though.

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.