Ever Had Problems Picking Which Of Your Games You Should Trade?

Apparently I'm having one at this current moment, my game library is pretty much full and one of these days my Xbox 360 Hard Drive will be stuffed with lot's of memory, including the upcoming titles, and I'm not sure if I will go back to them unless for achievements but most of them requires friends and very helpful players to help on it, even though I'm not sure if I will get friends or helpful people to help me on those cheevos. So if you can answer this question, which game from my list should I trade? But that is just an optional question, the main question as the title says: Have you ever got any problems picking which game of yours should you trade?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Think of games don't really play anymore... That's what I tend to get rid of .. And even now I have a full shelf .. Depressing really haha

I'm going to go through every game I own for each consolen soon.

Do it that way then you can add more games later just put the trade in amount on a note or card

I do regret trading some of my games like GTA IV.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I am usually too scared to trade my games, because I fear I will want to play them again, and they will be gone :O But yeah, if I have to, it is really hard to pick which bad boy will make way for fresh blood.

i never had any doubt when i got rid of brink.

No, I have never had that problem. That might possibly have something to do with the fact that I never trade in my games. I'm not sure, though.

I NEVER trade in games because I feel obligated to. Only trade in games when you know you are 100% done with it.

I never trade games... Ever.

I used to trade my games in. but i dont anymore. Wenever I get rid of a game, its not to long after that that i want to start playing it again. Besides, places like gamestop rip there customers off anyway.

I trade in games without any replay value - Usually Single player only game like Spongebob Squarepants.

If I haven't played a game in 6 months to a year, I dump it...unless I really like it.  That wasn't the case with 11 games last year and 22 this year.  And I have 4-6 more on the fence.