Ever had a fan boy?

Hey all!  I thought I would share a little story with you about a fan boy that I use to have.  For those of you that may not know what fan boy is, it's pretty much someone that almost wants to be you. lol.

Anyways, so here we go. Back in the day a couple of years ago, I got a random friend request from this guy, he constantly wanted to talk and play games with me every time I got on, not that I had a problem with that, just that I wanted to play with my other friends too.  So I was friends with him for maybe a month, and I started to notice some few odd things about him.  He started changing his avatar, gamer pic, motto, name, location and bio to where it was pretty much word/word just like mine.  He matched his avatar to almost look exactly like mine, and his gamer pic, and everything else.  Like if I where to have "Hey all, you can call me _____" in my bio, he would have that too, but instead, it was his name instead of mine of course.

I finally confronted him about it because I really didn't feel comfortable with it, and he told me he was just kidding, so I just blew it off, and thought "eh, what the heck" So weeks went by and I asked him to change it and asked him why he was doing that, I never got a reply from him, and he removed me shortly after.  I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.  lol. 

So have any of you had someone that did that to you? :P 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, but if I did they wouldn't be on my friends list for very much longer after that. I'm surprised you didn't remove him once you noticed.

A fan girl would be cool :3

lol at story

yes...quite a few fan boys...for other reasons though.

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]yes...quite a few fan boys...for other reasons though.[/quote]
Aren't they usually referred to as stalkers?  :-P 

I've had a fangirl. It's not fun, I'll tell you that much.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

No, but if I did they wouldn't be on my friends list for very much longer after that. I'm surprised you didn't remove him once you noticed.

[/quote]Well like I said, I just thought he was joking, but then after a few weeks went by, and I confronted him about it, he removed me.  I was going to remove him if it wasn't a good reason or he didn't take it down. lol :P

I doubt he was being a "fanboy" and more of a "troll". If he was a fanboy he would be going ga-ga over you, but instead he ignored you.

im bizarros fanboy :P

Yeah I got a message saying:

"Hey, you don´t know me but I made you a Halo clan."

It was of course send with a gamertag like mine, just with something added at the end.

That was creepy.

The other stories are worse, I won´t talk about that. Bad memories, you know.

Most times it was men trying to date me lol

There are weird people, I started to ignore them :)

ill be your fanboy to halojolly only if you want me too though but if you do sshhh bizarro cant find out