Ever Had A Dream Related To Gaming Or Any Game?

Once I had two dreams, one that I was all by myself with my weapons and equipment after a worldwide explosion until I found the Companion Cube as the only best friend I had in the world (Fallout and Portal related dream) what was yours?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've had many dreams about the Fallout universe...I find it fascinating, and something with unlimited possibilities...

I

There have been a few times where I've been stuck on a certain part in a game and I end up going to bed frustrated. And then I dream about the part I was stuck on and figure it out. Whenever that happens I have to turn on my 360, get past said part, then go back to bed. Otherwise I'll forget by morning.

As far as you're dream about the companion cube, that was probably a reflection of your real life where your one and only friend is that stuffed bunny you carry around with you all the time, represented by companion cube. I forgot what you said you named the bunny...Jessica I think it was.

Never.

I play many games but they have never influenced my dreams.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Never.

I play many games but they have never influenced my dreams.

[/quote]

nah ,you have nightmares about a sneaky achievement ruining that gamerscore.

I only dream about games if I played the game a crapload the day before the dream.  But the dreams aren't clear.  Their style is always of the same style as the game.  So if I were playing Call of Duty for instance, then the dream would be fast paced, running around and firing.  If I were playing Final Fantasy, the dream would be like the battle system.  It's pretty common, actually.

I've had a couple of dreams where I was hunting terrorists with my buddies in real life just like in Rainbow 6 Vegas.  I've also had a couple of dreams where I was fighting zombies with people I know just like in LFD 1 & 2.  I usually wake up and say "Ok, it's time to take a break from gaming for a while."  Lol.  They are interesting dreams though.

I've had Bioshock dreams. They're so insane.

Only if I've been playing all day and hadn't smoked any pot recently- but yes.

That's what dreams do. Replay the days events over and over. It's like practice.

Here's a NOVA on the subject you may find interesting:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/what-are-dreams.html

I've had one where my life had achievements. Just think? That would really motivate me. Then I've had one with random video game characters fighting.

How did I know that you made this?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360