Ever been kicked and don't know why?

So, playing some Gold today and I was put in a game on Firebase White Geth.

I was rolling as an Asari Justicar (lvl 17).  The game had some hairy moments mainly because the Salarian Engineer kept forgetting to put his Decoy out.  But we managed the full extract.

Back in the lobby we were all doing out thing and preparing for the next game when suddenly the N7 61 who had done really well had a vote to kick to his name.  Ten seconds later, so did I.  Then I get a second vote to kick and a third and I'm out of the game.

What I can't understand is why?  We got through with a full extract, I wasn't downed 10 times in the game, I used my Biotic Bubble to protect my team, I revived downed team mates if I could.  Hell, the kick wasn't immediate.  There was about 60 seconds between returning to the lobby and getting kicked.  Only thing I can think of was I switched to a Quarian Inflitrator with a Widow VI and somehow knocked the host's nose out of joint because mine was better than his.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dont take it personally.  I have explained this before.   Sometimes people are waiting for friends to join. When a game ends, their friends are waiting so they boot the current players to "make room".  I dont like to kick people.  So I just make a new room when my friends are ready to join. That way people dont wonder why they are booted, like you are doing right now.  

That's probabky what it was.  Disappointing really.  I was ready to go to town with my Widow VI and Sabotage me some Primes.

yeah it's likely people making room... but this happened to me one time too.  I lead the team in score, and was trying to be a good teammate, but got instakilled by a phantom that snuck up on me on the final wave... but I didn't feel that bad because two other team mates ended up dying as well... the only one that made it to the extraction was an infiltrator that was able to sneak past everyone and hide long enough to get out... But I still had the highest score by the end, and I was the only one to have the vote to kick next to me, so either I did something to annoy someone without knowing, or the others were in a party and were trying to make room for a fourth...

Yeah my friends and I do exactly what CAMAROBOY69 just said.  In most cases, we try not to kick people and instead just start a new room.  We don't even care if the random had the lowest score by far as long as they tried to help the team.  However, when we have a random that isn't a team player....we make it a point to kick that player to hopefully help them realize they need to play the game differently (that's of course whether or not we're making room for a friend).

I got kicked once from a lobby I had just joined because they were doing some "unlimited credit glitch" they didn't want me to be a part of. Whether or not it was the truth, I don't know.

The only reason I kick people so theres room for my friends in the lobby

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

The only reason I kick people so theres room for my friends in the lobby

[/quote]

Wow you're really rubbing it in. lol

I kick people who mooch xp, and who take 10 years to ready-up.

...and now, to make room for friends. I'm a little dense sometimes.

If someone kicks another person for that reason, the least they could do is shoot a quick message to let them know another friend was joining them.

^ No argument here.

I get kicked sometimes by useyourmic control freaks.  Which is fine because I don't wanna listen to them tell me how they think I should play the entire time.  lol