Event List Error Need help

I had finished season a while back and wanted to then take on  the whole event list. But then I noticed that some races will never load  because they crash at the loading screen when the race is about to start and why? My disc is in good shape so I should not be having this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="BlueChibiKitten"]I had finished season a while back and wanted to then take on  the whole event list. But then I noticed that some races will never load  because they crash at the loading screen when the race is about to start and why? My disc is in good shape so I should not be having this problem?[/quote]

Hi, I had this problem a couple of weeks ago! On the advice of a friend I cleared my system cache an d then installed the game on my hard drive. Since I did that I've had no problems! Im not saying it will work but it wont hurt to try! Having said that Turn10 do seem to be having problems with there servers and such at the moment, so it may very well be something to do with that! incase you didn't know by clearing your system cache you will deleate any up dates you have for the games you have played before clearing it! This means that anytime you play any such games it will automatically update again!!

So go to the data and erase the update for the game ? Btw I have it on my hard drive aswell but it still did not work...Maybe I'll try to delete  the cache then.

I got it but I had to move my data from the  hard drive to system data  but I lost my unicorn in the process : (