Even Old People Enjoy Playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 As Well...

I was just going around on Youtube until I found this video about an old man winning at Bad Company 2 so I thought I should share it with the community:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1zDBW_UAw

I wonder if anyone will ever turn out like him in the next 50 years...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

I wonder if anyone will ever turn out like him in the next 50 years...

[/quote]

Yes, I will

[quote user="PRINCE H8R"]

Old people dont look behind them when they are backing up either.

[/quote]I don't because I have a backup camera.  :-)  I first thought this was a new thread but it's 3 months old!!!

[quote user="Mysterious Rage"]

I too sold BC2, I never got connected to EA servers.

[/quote]The servers were at there worst during the weeks after launch. Since then DICE fixed the lag issues and they seem to run fun now.

I also disliked the story.

[/quote]I agree but there was more action from the Bad Company 2 campaign then it was in the first game.

What's the point of calling Bad Company if you are not using any comedy?

[/quote] Bad Company is just the name of the 4 man squad. There were a few comedic lines in the game.

[quote user="Mysterious Rage"] But still, I'd kill for my grandparent too be like that. [/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I've got a friend on my friends list and he's 61, he also plays battlefield with is two sons, proper BC2 family squad.

I too sold BC2, I never got connected to EA servers. I also disliked the story. What's the point of calling Bad Company if you are not using any comedy? But still, I'd kill for my grandparent too be like that.

Is that Chickinonachin?

I'm 61 and I'm having fun playing. Give's me something to do.

Coolest Grandpa in the world.

[quote user="The Resistance"]

[quote user="Static Jak"]

Well the average age of gamers is continuing to rise. I think it's currently at 37 years old. 47% female too. Gaming is well out of the "kid" phrase and is a full on entertainment industry for all ages and genders.

[/quote]

Not that I care, but it is a shame that most people outside the Gaming World do not see it that way.

[/quote]It's really just a matter of time at this point. And I'd say sooner rather than later. Just in the last 5-6 years, we've made major leaps forward and at this point, it'll only get better as the gaming generation becomes the majority.

[quote user="Static Jak"]

Well the average age of gamers is continuing to rise. I think it's currently at 37 years old. 47% female too. Gaming is well out of the "kid" phrase and is a full on entertainment industry for all ages and genders.

[/quote]

Not that I care, but it is a shame that most people outside the Gaming World do not see it that way.