Euro 2012

We are setting up a Euro 2012 competition ready for this summers cup.

Read all about it and sign up @  http://40yardscreamer.forumotion.co.uk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry for OT i'm going to buy this game at the evening but i have only 4GB HDD on my Xbox .. Can u tell me What is the size of this game on the disk please?

If your are talking about installing  the game to your hard drive then you wont be able to as to do this uses over 6GB.  However you dont need to install to a hard drive to be able to play you will only need a small amount of memory to save settings/progress.

Also if you did get the Euro DLC the whole storage for this would still come well under 1GB

I believe the Euro 2012 DLC size is roughly 650MB.  I did read on another forum, from a guy who was playing as Ukraine that they had fake names.  lol.  How silly is that for EA?!  The host nation's team... and they used fake names.  Yet another pathetic money grab from good ole EA.

Did anyone else happen to notice this?  I just searched for Euro 2012 in games on this site and there are 2 entries for the Euro 2012 addon. Both say the same thing and have the same game size and all that. One is 1800pts and the other says "Free"????

marketplace.xbox.com/.../31e15552-cb08-410f-b29e-e5b23435c6bc

This has to be a mistake of some sort? Right????

If you read the description to the one that is free it says it allows you to try Euro 2012 before you purchase it.

'Try and buy the EA Sports UEFA Euro 2012'

Yea, it's a trial, NerveHammer.

Ahhhh... now that makes sense.  I'm used to seeing "Demo" slapped on it or it being listed as the category demo and not addon. Plus it's early and I haven't had my caffiene fill yet! See you on the pitch!

How do you plan on playing games as there is no play a friend option and you can only play random online matches.

I'm not paying $26 for that DLC... EA should give their head a shake. At best it's worth $8.

EA can suck it.

I havent played Euro too much online yet so I am not sure if play a friend is included or not,  as for playing games I am sure its the same as previous Fifa's where you do play random people