Ethernet Connection Between XBox One & PC Causing Issues..........

Now my issue is trying to make my ethernet connection work between my XBox One & PC, without my PC's wifi constantly disconnecting & reconnecting... My router is in another room, so there's nothing I can do. I created a "shared" connection between my XBox One & my PC. If I disable the ethernet connection on my computer, the wifi stays active 100%, but as soon as I re-enable the ethernet connection, the wifi on my PC drops, reconnects, drops, etc.... Very annoying......... Can someone help???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

BUMP..... I'm guessing no one can help me with my issue.... Does ANYONE have similar issues??? Where are the people on here that are supposed to help??????????????.................

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you plug in an Ethernet cable to your PC, the WiFi connection will stop on your PC because it should only be using the Ethernet connection.  The only reason that I can think of for WiFi connecting and dropping is a problem with your Ethernet cable.  If changing the Ethernet cable doesn't work, support.xbox.com/.../connect-live-using-pc try looking at that link to see if it can help you with your shared connection setup.  Sorry I can't be of my help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.