Estimates on how long it will take to get level 100 and Seriously 3.0

Going through the medals and the ribbons and unlocks.  At my currently play level to 100% this games will be really hard. I can hit level 100 in probably 5 months (assuming they adjust the high ranks) but Seriously 3.0 will take me 18 months of dedicated nearly daily play (1 or 2 per day).  How long do you think it will take you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Just wait until Epic has 20X EXP

Honestly, It is going to take me a bit. Once Skyrim comes out that's at least 150+ hours of game time I'll lose on gears 3.

Yeah, I think I'm just going to try and have fun and play and whatever happens, happens.

Not even worried about that yet just enjoying the game for know. Let me calculate and get back to you.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Just wait until Epic has 20X EXP

[/quote]Do you really think they will do that for gears 3. I thought they only did that to get people to play gears 2 again. 

I don't think honestly the xp events matter much.  If your goal is Seriously 3.0 you have not choice but to hit level 100 going after all the Onxy medals.  If someone can get the all of the medals without hitting 100 then something went wrong.  I bet you could hit level 100 3 or 4 times before getting Onxy on every medal.

I'll be happy to hit level 20. Love the game so far but, God damn I suck. Plus Battlefield and Skyrim are going to be killing my freetime

I don't get why everyone is making Seriously 3.0 sound like it's so hard.  You can get all of the Medals and ribbons in PRivate matches.  Just play 1v1 1 round games with a bot.

[quote user="kraig4422"]

I'll be happy to hit level 20. Love the game so far but, God damn I suck. Plus Battlefield and Skyrim are going to be killing my freetime

[/quote]

Lvl 20 shouldnt be too hard, I almost at 11 and can barely get a kill in MP. Playing Horde and Campaign as helped me level up a tiny bit but not much

If I get it then ," HOORAY ME!!!!" This is one I'm not even gonna worry about.