ESO plus crowns, extras not showing up after subscription purchase.

ESO plus crowns, extras not showing up after subscription purchase.  is this a known isue?  contacted Bethesda support and got kicked back to MS for them to deal with.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 2, 2018 Views 251 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got eso plus and havent got my 1500 crowns either

Yeh same have not got my 1500 crowns.... which makes me wonder if the whole thing activated yet... like does it take time to activate after purchase as in money transfer. Meh idk getting all technical and giving me a headache lol. Hopefully someone can solve it. I don't like spending money on something then not been able to use it.

Why is this so expensive?  You noticed tha price $17.99 in Canada is only for one month that's over $200 a year

pkvas, not really on topic, but the $14.99 (US) price has been the normal monthly subscription rate for an MMO for over a decade now.

On topic, The subscription took effect.  If you check 'Character' in the menu and go to 'Active Effects', you'll see 'ESO Plus Member' listed.  Having said that, still no 1,500 crowns yet for me.

Got my crowns yesterday but thats taken 2 days to come through

When you make a purchase with a credit card the transaction normally takes 2-3 days to process. Zenimax and microsoft are making sure your transaction clears before giving you crowns that can be spent immediately even if in 2 days the transaction declines.

This is why things show as processing on your bank statements. When you buy something it is a temporary approval. So you have eso+ but your crowns will come when the money hits their banks. Thats when they are safe. If it declines they just remove your plus and dont issue crowns.

Hope this helped.

To be honest. Plus membership is useless right now. Only DLC area if I'm correct is craglorn and that's for veteran players. Membership pricing is same as it was when the game has membership. Better off buying crowns then buying Plus.

10% xp boost is all its good for and thats not worth 14.99 right now.

It does say it can take up to 48hrs for crowns to show. I thought I had the same problem but when a friend said read what it says about how long it can take. I went back and it said up to 48hrs. If it has been longer than I am not sure.

sorry that your having problems with eso crowns not being deposit to your account, if you open a ticket to zenimax with this issue it should be resolve in 24 to 72 hrs. while in game press the menu button go down to help option an open a ticket there i hope this helps thanks have a wonderful day.

covokson