Eso plus bonus

Didnt get my 1500 crowns for eso plus 

Discussion Info

Last updated October 16, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

same for me mate told me to go to microsoft support lmao.

just chatting to them now and see what they say so ill let ya know :)

Same here. Would like to know what they said as elderscrolls support were no use.

i didn't recieve my crowns either. i purchased extra crowns and got them, but not the 1500 for plus

Did anyone get this resolved as i want to buy as i need a mount and this is the cheapest way to get 1500 crowns. But i dont want to be waiting ages

The problem lies in the automatic renewel of the ESO Plus and the 1500 Crowns bonuse,

@MemphizUK buying Crowns in bundles would not generally give problems.

The reason why you need to contact Xbox Support for ESO Plus problems, is because of the subscription is with Microsoft directly, and not with Zenimax.

Luuk

15oo crowns is $15 anyway, don't buy eso plus

any company that want you to allow autodraft wants to make it very difficult to cancel, and when you do it always take sseveral tries so they can squeeze it, before you set up autodraft for anything check how to cancel, bet you cant that info very easily

@Apocacide Well, since 1500 crowns is 15$ anyway, your better off buying ESO plus, since you get more value from that, 10% increase in XP, Gold gain, Trait xp etc.

And any subscription you can get through Xbox is easy to cancel, just login to Xbox.com go to your account then click subscriptions and there you can cancel any, very easy by pressing it. goes for EA Access, ESO Plus, Xbox Live Gold etc. etc.

Your welcome for the info, that was quite easy yes? ;)

Luuk

Ps. There is a 2nd way to cancel subscriptons, if you go to http://account.microsoft.com and then select: Services and Subscriptions you will be taken to a page with all your subscriptions, here you can also easily cancel them. and here you can also see when next payment is due.

Luuk

Don t ever let anyone draft directly from your cc or bank , its just bad business, there will always be trouble when its time to cancel