eSIM: The Elites now in DLG network

Guys, as some of you may know, I am the commish for eSIMS. I have been running leagues in 2k since 2005, and I've seen it all, and been through it all. With that being said, I want to welcome you guys to check our league's website out at http://www.elites2k.com and to also check out and join Dynasty League Gaming at http://www.dlgnow.com.

www.elites2k.com

Our league The Elites will be starting pretty soon, and we're currently looking for sim players who are very active in the game as well as forums and chat. If you check our rules on the site, and think you would be a great fit, please feel free to conatact me on xbl. My gamertag is Logik893. I would then set up a quick friendly game to test your sim skills, and let you know if you're cut for eSIMS or not. We're planning to expand eSIMS this season witha development league, so there should be plenty of space for people to get called up to the main league. Please check out our site, check the rules, and let me know if you would be interested in becoming an ELITE member.

www.dlgnow.com

This year, eSIMS is going in a new bright way on how we will be running the league. Im sure some of you heard of DLG, but let me give a brief explanation of what DLG is. Many well known leagues through out 2k have decided to join the DLG network. DLG (Dynasty League Gaming) is a new system that gives us the admins and members of the league new tools to make our league experience a better one by organizing, rating, and ranking leagues, players, and commissioners. You can compete and join cash leagues as well as play in free leagues. You will have the necessary tools to see if a league and it's members match your play style. We have many different level of gaming, from beginners, to pro players. If you dont see a league with your qualities and rules, you can always create your own league as the commissioner. You can choose to run a free league, or run a cash league. Cash league commissioners will get paid for their commitment of running and finishing the league. As well as compete in different tournaments againts other leagues, and players. If you want to be in a free league, DLG will also let you host free leagues, and still have the tools to create a better experience with their rating and ranking system. So, there's room for all types of competetive gamers in DLG. If NBA2k is not your thing. DLG has Madden also running in their networks, with COD3, FIFA, Forza and more games to come pretty soon. Be sure to join DLG (is free), and check out what it has to offer. You will not be disappointed, and will find out what the next generation of online gaming will look like. Join the online gaming movement!

www.elites2k.com
www.dlgnow.com

Check us out!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Nice

Making Major Moves, Join The DLG Network Today!!!!!