Escrima Sticks

While I'm not really a fan of the electricity effects, the sticks are BAD *SS.

If you're a fan of Challenge Mode, I highly recommend the Nightwing DLC. IMO, his fighting style actually blows away both Batman and Catwoman.

Wish they would've included a moves list or something though. I'm not sure if he has a X+Y weapon break, or any other combo/takedown other than Y+B.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Check the techniques of batman where says that apply to others playable characters.

He has no weapon break,and the electric combo is pointless as it does nothing for your combo or score.

he is better than catwoman  but batman is still the best.

I'm having a bit of a tough time getting use to his movements and quickfires. Of course learning the way the character works is part of the fun. Once you finally get it, it's all the sweeter for the trouble.

All things considered, I am really happy with the Nightwing DLC. More leaderboards to try to move up, 2 new maps, and overall Nightwing is a good addition to the game. I'll be glad when they finally get Robin out there for everyone too. His specials look particularly brutal with that metal staff.

Maybe if we're lucky, The Huntress might make an appearance in a future DLC pack. Honestly, whatever they release I'll happily add to my collection. This is one of the best games I've ever played. :)

Is nice to play like him but still Catwoman is my favorite.

I have yet to get Nightwing but I have played a bit a Robin (bought my game as best buy just for him) and I really like Robin.  He quick fires and stick definitely add a new dynamic and feel very different from batman, he is a lot of fun.  I can't play batman as much as I would like so I haven't finished the Riddler trophies but once I do I play on doing all the combat and predator challenges before New Game plus. But I am glad to hear Nightwing is fun to play as.