The connection with EA Online was lost.

I'm getting this alot. Anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here.... I expected this might happen. Severs can't stand how much people are playing.(I think)

Yes.

im gettin it now too....played for 10 min then i got kicked from a server and lost EA

yup, clearly they underestimated the server need. Wonder what that Beta was for? oh well, hope it comes back on soon.

it's prolly gonna get worse before it gets better...try quick match....over n over....it worked for me...but again, worse before better.

Yessir. Ah well, sure it'll be sorted out sometime soon. Figured this would happen, anyway.

I've been getting it all day (and since 9/1 with BFBC1, BFBC2 & MoH). The game being new is no excuse for servers crashing -- laggy games, sure, but the servers should work. EA servers have always & will always suck the ace.

i can't even get to the option of quick match, got to play half a game in the last 45 minutes. Anyone else notice the region they start you off in? They had me in Europe, had to change it to east us

same here.. its pretty bad that they said the reason for the beta was to test their servers. the servers were messed up then and still are. their servers failed every time a battlefield game has come out. it gets annoying but this game is pretty fun.

There's people having the same problem on the official battlelog forums. Hopefully it'll be fixed within the hour.