error

wen i connected today it started an update. half way through i got this error. when i type it into xbl support it doesnt recognize it. 3151-335a-b380-0402-c000-016b

help please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i am going through same thing

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah same here... And i'm pissed as hell at Microsoft... I mean this conole as been nothing but trouble....The first console out-the-box was broken ad to take it back.... Had to get the tray fix three times.... And now this... They can't make a workable update but still realesed it... Then they have the nerve to give me a status code that dosen't even exist !!!!!

I wanna know i'm i ever gona be able to play Xbox Live again should i switch now to Sony ???

ANd what about the fact that i'm paying for my account right now and i can't enjoy it..... I swear to god.... They don't seem to give a major F**** about us.... Sorry if i semmed pissed but damn

Sorry this didn't help.

if you call xbox support they will walk you through finding out what is wrong with your xbox. the lady i spoke with had me to to system info to give her the error codes while my xbox was turned on. that was how she verified that microsoft could fix my xbox for me. you might want to give it a shot. screaming at the support people for trying to do their job right does not help and will not get your xbox fixed either. be calm courteous, and you will probably get out of that call with a good chance of having not to pay to get your box fixed. no guarantees tho if you're outta warranty or the update is not responsible for your xbox meltdown, you're SOL. sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.