Okay first off, i hope i'm posting in the correct place.
Well i have recently become aware that some of the games i have are becoming unreadable after owning them for more or less 12 months. I have a bad case of OCD so i make sure to keep my games in their original cases. I put them away neatly and carefully each time after use. However, 3 of my games have now become unreadable. I tried my luck installing them of the hard drive. 2 of the 3 games installed just over 70% before giving the error message, the other one didn't even make it to the 30% mark. I've used a number of cleaning methods to clean them but i still get the same error message every time. Is there anything at all i can do? Anything besides actually having to go out and purchase new copies?